remas
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول
لكي تتمكن من مشاهده جميع المشاركات
remas
الرجاء تسجيل الدخول
لكي تتمكن من مشاهده جميع المشاركات
remas
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حياكم الله في منتدى ريماس الحب

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مستانس ومتضايق
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 09, 2011 1:33 am من طرف اعفيني

» لا ترمي اعواد الآيس كريم
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 07, 2011 10:27 am من طرف صهيب

» بيوت الف وتسعميه ومافي احد او قولو الف وتسعميه وانوس
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 07, 2011 10:24 am من طرف صهيب

» ماشالله عليه
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 07, 2011 10:21 am من طرف صهيب

» كلكم دشو وشوفو
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 07, 2011 10:19 am من طرف صهيب

» اجمل 15 نافورة
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 07, 2011 10:14 am من طرف صهيب

» اسفين على التأخير يا ابو سلطان
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 02, 2010 8:54 pm من طرف cute_devil

» حياكم الله في قروبي
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 18, 2010 8:23 am من طرف اعفيني

» عسل عسل وربي عسل ولي مايدش خسران
التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 17, 2010 6:52 pm من طرف MISHoOo

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab

التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
white angel
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
white angel

عدد الرسائل : 67
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2009

التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي   التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Razz Sleep Sleep Sleepالتفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي 902093470 Sleep Sleep Sleep التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي 663911152
Early life

As the son of famed jazz musician Mor Thiam, Akon was raised in a musical setting and taught to play several instruments. At the age of 7, he spent time between America and Senegal until he was 15, then he moved permanently to New Jersey. During Akon’s alleged time in jail for 12 years, he began to understand his music abilities and developed an appreciation for his musical background. Akon's unique blend of West African-style, skills and moves eventually caught the ears of executives at Universal.[5]

Name and Age

The full name of Akon is, Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam, as announced by himself.[6] Other sources say his given name is Aliaune Thiam.[7] Some sources have written his name as Aliaune Badara Thiam or Alioune Badara Thiam.[8] However, About.com claims that this middle name has never been independently verified.[9] In addition, some media institutions have incorrectly reported that he was born in 1981. Sources such as the AP have indicated he was born in 1973. Legal documents released by The Smoking Gun list his name as Aliaune Damala Thiam and date of birth as 1973-04-30[10] or 1973-04-16.[11] According to the Smoking Gun article, "By all indications, he was born April 16, 1973."[12] When asked his age during an interview with VIBE, Akon reportedly responded, "The only thing I hide is my age... before I lie to you, I'd rather say nothing."[12] It has since been confirmed that his birth certificate says he was born in 1977.

Background

He is the son of the Senegalese percussionist Mor Thiam. He then spent split time between Senegal and America until he was 15, and then permanently moved to Jersey City, New Jersey.[13] He recorded his first song, "Operations of Nature", at the age of fifteen.[citation needed] Akon began writing and recording tracks in his home studio. The tapes found their way to SRC/Universal, which released Akon's debut LP Trouble in June 2004. The album is a hybrid of Akon's silky, West African-styled vocals mixed with East Coast and Southern beats. Most of Akon's songs begin with the sound of the clank of a jail cell with him uttering the word "Konvict".

Personal life

Akon has been rumored to have three wives, but recently has said to only have one.[30] Akon nominally belongs to the Sunni sect of Islam. Both his parents are Muslim.[citation needed] Polygamy is illegal in the United States of America and in many Muslim countries[citation needed]. He claims to have five children with three different women in an interview with Blender.[31]
He also has his own charity for underprivileged children in Africa called Konfidence Foundation.[32] Akon owns a diamond mine in South Africa and denies the existence of conflict diamonds (Otherwise casually referred to as 'blood diamonds'), saying, "I don't even believe in conflict diamonds. That's just a movie. Think about it. Ain't nobody thought about nothing about no conflict diamonds until the movie came out."[33] He also allegedly had a previous occupation as a drug dealer but has stated in interviews that he's never used drugs, though some of his lyrics would suggest otherwise. Despite his alleged criminal history, he proclaims that he has turned his life around.
In 2006, he traveled to Africa to play a concert in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania[/b]
ألبوماته

• Trouble

• سنة الإصدار: 2004
  • الأغاني الفردية: Locked Up و Ghetto و Lonely و Bananza و Pot Of Gold

• Konvicted

• سنة الإصدار: 2006

كلمته المشهورةkonvicted وهي اسم لشركته الموسيقية كونفيكت ميوزك والتي اخرجت فنانين اقوياء كثر منهم تي.باين$كاردينال$راي لافندر وتنتج هده الشركة التي يمتلكها ايكون الكثير من الاغاني الجميلة$كونفيك تعني المسجون إشارة إلى ايكون اللي حكم بالسجن لانه كان يقوم بسرقه السيارات المعروفه ب grand theft auto.

• Freedom

• سنة الاصدار: 2008

لم يلاقي هذا الالبوم النجاح المتوقع .. لكن ما زال ايكون يتربع على عرش ملوك الار اند بي. الاغني الناجحة في الالبوم 1- Right Now (Na Na Na) 2-I'm So Paid (Ft. lIl Wayne Ft. Young Jezyy) 3-Holla Holla (Ft. T-pain)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
just_smile
المدير العام
المدير العام
just_smile

عدد الرسائل : 1345
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/02/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي   التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 14, 2009 9:11 am

مشكووووووووره يا اخت وايت انجل

على المشاركات الطيبه

ونتمنى المزيد
https://remasal7ob.roo7.biz
نور
مشرف
مشرف
نور

عدد الرسائل : 1784
الموقع : http://a7lakuwaity.ba7r.org/
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي   التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 13, 2009 3:06 am

ما فهمت شي

هههههههههه

تقبلي مروري

التفاصيل عن akonحبيبي اول موضوع بالانجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» واحد سكران ومنزل موضوع بالمنتدى
» اكبر موضوع على وجه الارض لصور السيارات المعدله

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى